Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

09-05-2024 18:33

Enrique Rubio Enrique Rubio

Dear friendsDou you have a pdf copy of this paper?

09-05-2024 13:07

Thorben Hülsewig

Hi there,i'm looking for following pdf:Morris, E.F

07-05-2024 00:04

Ethan Crenson

A friend found these black gelatnous cups on a twi

06-05-2024 10:02

François Bartholomeeusen

Good morning,At the end of an excursion in De Zegg

07-05-2024 19:26

Louis DENY

Bonsoir forum Sur tige de rubus fruticosus de l'a

06-05-2024 08:27

Blasco Rafael Blasco Rafael

Hola Buenos días.Alguno de ustedes tiene disponib

05-05-2024 12:55

Sylvie Le Goff

Bonjour Peut on dire que les poils soient vitreux?

05-05-2024 09:59

Gernot Friebes

Hello,I failed to identify this anamorph, which gr

19-04-2015 20:20

Enrique Rubio Enrique Rubio

Hi again Could you help me with this paper? NANN

30-04-2024 16:22

François Bartholomeeusen

Dear forum members,On April 25 2024, I found one f

« < 1 2 3 4 5 > »
Flavoscypha subconcinna?
Luis Ballester, 14-08-2013 21:45
Luis BallesterHola otra vez.

J'ai cette collection que je pense qui est Flavoscypha phlebophora

SP 11-12 x 5-5,3 µm

Je sais que Nicolas van Vooren travaille le genre Otidea.
  • message #24792
  • message #24792
Nicolas VAN VOOREN, 15-08-2013 08:12
Nicolas VAN VOOREN
Re : Flavoscypha phlebophora
Bonjour.
Il s'agit probablement d'une espèce du sous-genre Flavoscypha, mais je ne peux pas proposer de nom uniquement sur les informations que tu donnes.
Ibai Olariaga Ibarguren, 15-08-2013 08:58

Hi there,

I agree with Nicolas that it belongs to the Flavoscypha group and that we cannot know what species it is without further information. Is the apothecial base smooth or is it furnished with ribbs or veins? Do you have photos of spores? ??Any information about the ecology?

If the spores measures are accurate, they would exclude O. concinna, which has broader spores. Otidea phlebophora has apothecia with striking anastomosing ribs-veins at the base, and the photo does not look like so. It might be O. subconcinna Harmaja nom. prov., which has narrow spores compared to O. concinna, and some apothecia present small ribbs at the base.

Cheers,

Ibai.

Ibai Olariaga Ibarguren, 15-08-2013 09:34

Sorry, I missed the micro photo. They do not like those of O. concinna indeed.

Cheers,

Ibai.
Luis Ballester, 15-08-2013 10:51
Luis Ballester
Hola otra vez
The collection is in a ravine in the Moncayo, were hidden under the leaves, no looming overhead. The dominant trees were Quercus pyrenaica, Crataegus monogyna and Rhamnus frangula.

The "cup" of the largest specimen reached 25 mm in diameter. The base of the apothecium has veins or ribs rudimentary underdeveloped.

Sporal measures not only correspond to the picture, I measured 16 spores in various parts but only in the largest specimen. If you want I can take more photos of spores.

I have saved exsicata, so if you think it's interesting and you want them, I can send you dried sample for study.

Finally, is official the inclusion of Flavoscypha within the genus Otidea? I mean this to change the thread title

La colección es de un barranco en el Moncayo, estaban escondidas bajo la hojarasca, ninguna asomaba por encima. Los árboles predominantes eran Quercus pyrenaica, Crataegus monogyna y Rhamnus frangula.
La copa del ejemplar mayor alcanzaba los 25 mm de diámetro. La base del apotecio presenta venas o costillas rudimentarias, poco desarrolladas.
Las medidas esporales no corresponden solo a las de la foto, estuve midiendo esporas de diversas partes aunque solo medí 16 esporas todas ellas del ejemplar más grande. Si queréis puedo hacer más fotos de esporas.
Tengo guardada exsicata, así que si os parece interesante puedo enviaros muestra seca para su estudio.
Finalmente, ¿es oficial la inclusión de Flavoscypha dentro del género Otidea? Lo digo por cambiar el título del hilo.
Ibai Olariaga Ibarguren, 16-08-2013 09:54

Hi again,

Thank you for the information. It sounds like O. subconcinna in my opinion, but I would be pleased to check the dried collection for a confirmation. I send you my address in private.

The type of Flavoscypha is Flavoscypha phlebophora, which nests in Otidea. The generic name to be used is Otidea in opinion, though sometimes we use Flavoscypha to refer to the group of species around O. phlebophora, concinna, etc.

Cheers,

Ibai.