Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-02-07 21:08

tiny white apothecia associated with Cephaloziella
Jan Eckstein

Dear forum, can someone help with this nice littl

2023-02-07 18:50

Coprotus
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Buenos días Este Coprotus sobre heces de conejo,

2023-02-07 17:35

On Vaccinium vitis-idaea leaves
Marja Pennanen

Hello forum, I collected these tiny, dark discs o

2023-02-06 17:56

Parasite on Octospora
Dragiša Savic

Regards to allAn unusual finding, especially for m

2023-02-05 05:02

semi-immersed pyrenomycete with long curved spores
Ethan Crenson

Hello all, On a recent visit to the Bahamas I cam

2023-02-05 00:44

Xylariaceae (?) from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner

.. Algarve, Foia near Monchique, on wood of (?) Ca

2023-02-04 20:05

documentation
Michel Delpont

Bonsoir. Je recherche les deux descriptions ci de

2023-02-04 11:25

Calycellina from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner

this tiny yellowish Calycellina I found yesterday

2023-02-04 10:11

literature request
Lothar Krieglsteiner

Moellerodiscus iodotingens L.M. Kohn & Korf, i

2023-02-04 09:37

anamorph - small black trees
Lothar Krieglsteiner

... 29.3.23 near Carrapateira (W-Algarve, Portugal