2023-02-16 14:16
Taphrinaceae en Ixora coccinea
Josep Torres
Hola. Una probable Taphrinaceae parasitando unas h
2023-02-15 11:13
Muellerella?
Enrique Rubio
Hi to verybodyI have tiny immersed or semi-immerse
2023-02-15 11:03
nectrioid fungus with Volutella from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
.. found 4.2.23 near Monchique, on Rubus fruticosu
2023-02-15 10:45
another pyrenomycete from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
.. again black, stromatic, on herbaceous stem, thi
2023-02-13 18:57
Rhizodiscina lignyota ?
Ethan Crenson
Hello all, I collected this two days ago on bare
2023-02-13 16:40
Literature search, Grelet 1922
Kosonen Timo
Dear all,I am looking for the original description
2023-02-13 16:11
minute discomycete on Carpobrotus-remains in Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... yesterday, near Maria Vinagre (West Coast). Th
2023-02-13 10:35
pyrenomycete from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... near Maria Vinagre at the Atlantic Coast, Alga
2023-02-12 18:45
out of topic - unclear layer on the ground in Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... on naked red soil under Ceratonia, Olea and ot
2023-02-12 12:08
Diatrype sp.
Andgelo Mombert
Hello all, A small Diatrype that I cannot identif