2023-04-08 08:05
literature request
Angel Pintos
Hello,anybody has the following article?:Cocoicola
2023-04-07 22:54
Perrotia(?) on Populus
Stefan Jakobsson
On a dead branch of Salix caprea still on a standi
2023-04-05 10:04
On flowers of Yucca
Enrique Rubio
Velvety olive-brown sporodochia on flowers of Yucc
2023-04-04 13:40
Small green discs on Ammophila
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On dead leaves of Ammophila arenaria I
2023-04-03 20:39
Tiny asco on Fallopia
Camille Mertens
Hi all.Collected on Fallopia end of january.Spores
2023-04-02 20:24
Pestalotiopsis microspora? growing indoors on an A/C cardboard filter in Miami, Florida, USA.
Wilhelm Guggisberg
This is the first time I encounter a species of th
2023-04-02 15:37
Exarmidium inclusum on hard wood on Sorbus
Robin Isaksson
Hi! I dont know where to look to get a namne on th
2023-04-01 20:06
Ascobolus
Ismael Wind
This yellow one on flowersoil most on little Woody
2023-04-01 16:28
Lichenoptella? -> Morenoina paludosa
Margot en Geert Vullings
Found this Lichenoptella (Trichothyrina) on Juncus
2023-04-01 11:20
Literature reqquest
Bernard Declercq
Hello,I am in need of following paper:Strobel, G.,