Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-04-10 21:04

On Reed
Anna Klos

Goodmorning, This week I received an email from a

2023-04-10 17:23

Brown disc on soil
Margot en Geert Vullings

We found this 3mm brown asco with thick stem April

2023-04-10 15:38

Greenish disc on wood
Margot en Geert Vullings

On a fallen branch (of which it is no longer possi

2023-04-09 21:56

Grey Pyrenopeziza/Mollisia on Quercus
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,Collected on hardwood, probably oak. Da

2023-04-09 17:34

Thelebolus crustaceus + Saccobolus versicolor
Joop van der Lee

Found on rabbit dung species were in close proximi

2023-04-09 14:32

Black anamorph on fallen branch
Juuso Äikäs

I found these yesterday growing on a thin, fallen

2023-04-09 10:18

Phacidium
Elisabeth Stöckli

Bonjour,Trouvé sur rameau morte de Vaccinium uligi

2023-04-09 09:59

Literature request
Bernard Declercq

Hello,I am looking for following paper:Réblova M.

2023-04-09 09:44

documentation request
Joop van der Lee

Requesting the following documentation in which Th

2023-04-08 18:44

Verpa conica var. cerebriformis
Riet van Oosten

Hello, Found by Laurens van der Linde April 2023,