2023-01-07 13:29
Nectriella exigua on Ammophila arenaria?
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On the leaves of Ammophila arenaria ( n
2023-01-06 10:37
Peziza badiofusca?
Viktorie Halasu
Hello,I found this Peziza 10 days ago, in a mixed
2023-01-05 20:00
Geoglossum
Malcolm Greaves
I was asked to look at this dried Geoglossum speci
2023-01-05 18:15
Asco imparfait sur grande plante de roselière (Impatiens glandulifera?)
Bernard CLESSE
Bonsoir à toutes et tous,J'ai trouvé cet asco impa
2023-01-05 13:01
Helotiale on Ligustrum leaves
Enrique Rubio
These apothecioid ascomata are gregarious, superfi
2023-01-04 22:08
Hysterobrevium smilacis (?) sur Salix alba
Bernard CLESSE
Bonsoir à toutes et à tous et tous mes meilleurs v
2023-01-04 20:37
Peziza
Pérez del Amo Carlos Manuel
Hola amigos, Hace un par de días encontré en el b
2023-01-04 20:17
asco on wood
Thorben Hülsewig
Hi there,last year (29.10.22) i found this asco on
2023-01-02 20:56
Monographia discomycetum Bohemiae
enrico ponzi
I am looking for this publication: Monographia dis
2023-01-01 13:12
Phacidium vincae
Elisabeth Stöckli
Bonsoir,Trouvé au sol sur feuille morte de Vinca m