Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-08-13 11:57

edit: Phylloscypha badioides
Marek Capoun

Hello everybody, I need help with the determinatio

2023-08-12 22:04

Phaeohelotium fulvidulum?
Jan Knuiman

Hello to all,Fruit bodies were found on a dead Fag

2023-08-12 21:14

Incrucipulum ciliare ou Incrucipulum virtembergense sur feuille morte de Quercus robur
Bernard CLESSE

Bonjour à toutes et tous,Pourriez-vous m'aider à t

2023-08-12 20:23

Mycologia Helvetica online
Simon Gurtner

Hallo Freunde der Mykologie und Mikroskopie.In Zus

2023-08-10 10:31

Melanconis stilbostoma ?
Pierre Repellin

Bonjour à tous,Récolté en Juin 2023 à Méaudre (38)

2023-08-10 10:26

Myxocyclus ?
Pierre Repellin

Bonjour à tousRécolté en juin 2023 à Méaudre (38),

2023-08-09 19:53

Guignardia istriaca similar fungi
Thorben Hülsewig

Hi there,i found this asco on leaves of Yucca sp.

2023-08-08 06:49

Pyreno on ?Koala dung
Zuidland Peter

Hello all,I present this pyreno on possibly Koala

2023-08-07 21:30

Pyrenopeziza on Cirsium
Juuso Äikäs

I found these gray Pyrenopezizas growing on a deca

2023-08-07 20:13

Pyreno on hare dung
Juuso Äikäs

These little black pyrenos were growing on hare dr