2023-10-12 14:45
Little Cup fungus -> Sepultariella semi-immersa
Margot en Geert Vullings
This small orange-brown cup fungus found half in t
2023-10-11 11:57
reactives y colorantes
Pablo Chacón
hola a todos,J'écris à Florent.boittin@laposte.net
2023-10-10 21:08
Tarzetta sp.
Raphael Rickmann
Hi all Two years ago I found a Tarzetta among Aln
2023-10-09 19:03
Arpinia
Charles Aron
Hi All, On 11th September I was surprised and exc
2023-10-08 13:23
Coryneum? on Tamarix
Viktorie Halasu
Hello, I don't know whether it's possible to deter
2023-10-06 16:59
Claviciitaceae (?) on twig of deciduous wood
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... possibly of Fraxinus, today in Germany (Bavari
2023-10-05 21:21
anamorph on small twig - of Tilia?
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... growing together with Ascobolus lignatilis, on
2023-10-05 18:50
Thecotheus formosanus var. collariatus?
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello,On cowdung I found these. Fb white, "sugarco
2023-10-05 13:22
Hymenoscyphus ou proche !
Jean-Luc Ranger
Bonjour, sur tige herbacée en milieux tourbeux , d
2023-10-05 09:55
Sur feuille de graminée dans les sphaignes
Louis DENY
Bonjour forumAu Ballon d'Alsace, altitude 1 100m,