Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-11-24 21:10

Triblidium cf. rostriforme on Rhododendron - North Carolina, USA
Danny Newman

higher resolution images available at inaturalist.

2023-11-24 20:34

indet. Xylariales on Rubus - North Carolina, USA
Danny Newman

more and larger resolution images available at ina

2023-11-24 13:26

pyrenomycete on Ulmus - Diatrypaceae but not Euypella stellulata
Lothar Krieglsteiner

... found 19.11.23, Schwäbische Alb, on still atta

2023-11-23 19:32

small ascomycete (disco?) on Euonymus-twig
Lothar Krieglsteiner

.. on standing bush, Schwäbische Alb (Germany), 19

2023-11-23 11:55

Asco / Lichen found between thallus of Psora dicipiens
Robin Isaksson

HiFound on calcareus ground between thallus of Pso

2023-11-23 10:27

anamorph on Rubus fruticosus
Lothar Krieglsteiner

... 19.11.23, Schwäbische Alb.the fourth foto is a

2023-11-22 21:09

unknown discomycete on resin of Picea abies
Björn Wergen

Dear friends,I have another one, of which I do not

2023-11-21 22:24

Lirelliform asco on juniperus
Robin Isaksson

Hi Maybe this one is a lichen, but cant find a

2023-11-21 21:02

Sclerencoelia on Fagus?
Manak Roman

Hi all,in July I found these apos (max. diameter 6

2023-11-21 16:20

?Eutypella on Alnus
Juuso Äikäs

A couple days ago I found some black stromata grow