Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2022-12-01 15:56

Xylographa parallela? - from Norway
Lothar Krieglsteiner

... on decorticated wood of Picea, near Snasa, Ber

2022-12-01 14:38

discomycete on Molinia from Norway
Lothar Krieglsteiner

when finding this on 8.7.2022 in the margin of Nat

2022-12-01 14:29

can Mollisia juncina be confirmed?
Lothar Krieglsteiner

Norway, near Snasa, 9.7.2022, on Juncus effusus. T

2022-12-01 13:19

Godronia urceolus? - on Betula from Norway
Lothar Krieglsteiner

on 4.7.22, in the marginal area of National Park S

2022-12-01 12:14

Diplonaevia emergens on Juncus spec. in Norway - correct?
Lothar Krieglsteiner

collected 8.7.22 on margin of National Park of Bja

2022-11-30 19:41

Rutstroemia ?
Laurent Bonneau

Bonjour, j'ai trouvé cet unique asco sur branchet

2022-11-30 15:08

unknown ascomycete on cytisus?
François Bartholomeeusen

From a mycologist friend, I received three photos

2022-11-30 07:48

Parásito de Cribraria
Josep Torres

Hola.Se trata de un hongo anamorfo que parasitaba

2022-11-30 01:45

Acanthostigma/Neoacanthostigma?
Tyler Bailey

I found this on a well decayed hardwood log at the

2022-11-29 13:37

Helvella from Hungary
József Vikár

Hello. I found this Helvella by my homeplace, unde