Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-06-06 12:02

literature request
Angel Pintos

hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer J (1966) Ecological ob

2023-06-05 19:32

Asco in Greenhouse
Sebastien Basso

Hello, I try to identified all mushroom species I

2023-06-05 12:38

Amphisphaeria paedida
Andgelo Mombert

Bonjour,Je recherche la description et la planche

2023-06-05 12:35

literature request
Angel Pintos

Hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer, J., Volkmann-Kohlmeye

2023-06-04 10:33

Pyreno? 130523 779
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Good afternoon Do you know what this "Pyreno" cou

2023-06-03 10:56

Literature search
Viktorie Halasu

Hello,I would like to read some of the papers on S

2023-06-03 09:04

Literature Help about [ Stamnaria americana ]
UZUN Yasin

Could anybody please send me these paper ??? (if y

2023-06-02 19:07

Literature request Thyriothecium-forming fungi
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,Could anyone help me with info about th

2023-06-01 10:26

Unknown anamorphic/hyphomycete-like fungus
Maren Kamke

Hello everyone,I keep finding this anamorphic/hyph

2023-06-01 08:51

Pyrenopeziza sp.
Rot Bojan

Hello!Please give your opinion. Apothecium up to 0