2009-10-06 22:38
Discomycet on leaves of Acer pseudoplatanus
Gernot Friebes
Hi, I found the following discomycet on old, we
2009-10-05 17:53
Ostropales indet. 1
Hans-Otto Baral
Still busy with collections from Savoyen Alps. Nor
2009-10-04 23:29
Podostroma / Hypocrea
Michel Hairaud
Bonsoir, Cf. sujet suivant Michel Hairaud
2009-10-04 23:15
Ostropales indet. 2
Hans-Otto Baral
Here is the second one. This has an inamyloid hyme
2009-10-03 23:11
Calycellina (?) on hardwood
Enrique Rubio
Dear friends: I'd like to know your opinion about
2009-10-01 16:56
Lasiosphaeria lanuginosa?
Hermine Lotz-Winter
Bonsoir, il y a deux semaines j'ai trouvé une L
2009-09-30 23:21
Hymenoscyphus sp ???
Alain BRISSARD
Ayant suivi l'échange de propos entre Enrique, Ott
2009-09-30 20:30
Hymenoscyphus cf. sazavae
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all: I’d like to know your opinion ab
2009-09-27 17:23
Trichonectria ? Bionectriaceae ? Between algae on Picea abies.
Perz Piotr
Dear Asco-Friends Yesterday I find this little,
2009-09-27 00:29
Melanospora on resin of Picea abies
Perz Piotr
Hi ! This ?Melanospora I found directly on Pice