Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-02-06 23:27

Hyalopeziza?
Chris Yeates

I have recently been re-examining some older, un-n

2012-02-06 23:14

Coelo on Morus
Martin Bemmann

Hi,some days ago I collected some tiny twigs from

2012-02-05 23:07

"Eutypoid fungus on Rosa
Björn Wergen

Hi there,I have found an eutypoid pyrenomycete on

2012-02-05 21:58

Saccobolus minimus?
Christiane Baethcke

Hallo everybody, I found on  droppings of goat in

2012-02-05 12:11

Avec Rosellinia aquila...
Yannick Mourgues

... sur une planche de bois pourrie à l'origine in

2012-02-03 16:29

Aspergillus fumigatus en vidéo
Delphine Lechat

Je viens de tomber sur cette vidéo magnifique (de

2012-02-01 18:02

Bombardioidea ou Schizothecium
André COUDER

Bonjour à tousJ'hésite entre  Bombardioidea serign

2012-02-01 08:41

Funding opportunities wanted!
Yatsiuk Iryna

Dear friends and colleagues, This is not very usu

2012-02-01 00:26

Phaeosphaeria: Demande d'article.
Luc Bailly

Bonjour à tous, Hi all,Quelqu'un aurait-il ceci en

2012-01-31 15:39

setulose pyrenomycete on Pinus wood
Björn Wergen

Hi,today I have found a curious small pyrenomycete